Maintenance Engineer - Plant Management
Our client are one of Europe’s leading main contractors who specialise in multiple sectors such as Commercial, Educational, Industrial, Civil, Residential & Precast.
They are now in the market for a Maintenance Engineer / Plant Manager to join their Leinster based team on a permanent basis.
To ensure all manufacturing machinery is kept to a high maintenance and production standard, focusing on maintaining high production demands. Responsible for all shop floor ancillary equipment to maintain production.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
• To maintain all machinery owned or hired by the company
• To maintain preventative maintenance programmes
• To co-ordinate activities in line with business demands
• Responsible for internal facilities e.g. heating and air conditioning and other utilities
• Play an active role in the development of engineering services
• General maintenance of electrical equipment and systems
• Make process and production adjustments to machines throughout the shift
• Ensure all machines/equipment resources are available to meet business demands
• Maintain adequate spares to support the plant
• Take part in performance improvement programmes
• To comply with legal requirements and to work within Company health and safety guidelines
• Maintain high level of general housekeeping
• Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in maintenance engineering (preferably within packaging industry and/or injection moulding)
• Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical engineering would be an advantage
• Knowledge of AC/DC drives and plc fault finding
• Knowledge of high-pressure thermoforming machines, injection moulding machines and formers
• Good general standard of education
• Qualified to HNC/HND level (or recognised apprenticeship)
• Computer literate – Word, Excel etc.
To register your interest in this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah on 091 564008 or 087 1713816 to discuss this position in further detail.