Our client is one of Ireland's leading Commercial Fit-Out Works, Project Management and General Contracting Company. They are currently seeking for a Marketing Manager to work with their team in Dublin.
Key Accountabilities and Deliverables
- To support the management of communications to all external audiences/ stakeholders, including existing & previous customers, new business prospects, industry bodies etc.
- To support the management of all internal communications, across all locations and offices:
- ensuring a consistent delivery of brand communication
- identifying areas of improvement to internal communications
- To provide support to the Company business development efforts across all sectors and market territories, assisting in the continuous pursuit of relevant project opportunities.
- To provide up to date market intelligence enabling Company to interpret the relevant marketplace both locally and internationally, including the identification of emerging markets, competitor analysis and reporting.
- Contributing to and assist in the development, management and delivery of marketing plans for all aspects of the business across each sector / region.
- Have an understanding of all media platforms and their potential relevance to group marketing activities.
- Implement Company’s on-line strategy:
- Manage the company’s newly designed website through the Content Management System and updating website content.
- Social media communications – LinkedIn, twitter, etc.
- E-zine – news stories ensuring regular coverage across sectors / regions.
- Identify target groups and manage frequency of issue
- Seek marketing opportunities / channels to increase brand and name awareness across each business sector and across relevant geographies.
- Liaise with key staff to identify and prepare press releases / news stories across the group.
- To help with the production of marketing materials, including presentations, posters, sales literature and brochures.
- Capture case studies and draft for approval as per agreed templates.
- Assist in organising exhibitions and events, attending as required.
- Attend photo shoots and prep location.
- Lead and investigate opportunities for business awards, preparing submissions for approval.
- Ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to across the group both internally and externally
- Assist in the preparation of the annual marketing strategy and the management of the supporting marketing budget.
- Working with external consultancies as required
To compile market research that supports the Group strategy to include:
- Track emerging and changing markets, drivers and trends
- Appraise clients, competitors and key suppliers
- Identify prospective clients & project opportunities
- To liaise with relevant employees to gain knowledge of the sectors / regions.
- Support the development of Strategy Reports and Business plans as required
To support and participate in Group business development activity, where agreed, attending networking events relevant to the Group’s business.
- To establish a rapport with relevant stakeholders in the industry.
- Identify network opportunities and evaluate for consideration.
- Identify project opportunities & qualify leads.
- Prepare client & project profiles for Business Development Managers.
- Participate in the updating and review of all presentation material.
As a Marketing Manager you will have
- 5 – 10 years’ experience
- B2B experience
- Marketing Institute of Ireland accredited
- Perform with Tact and Diplomacy
- Ability to prioritise and delegate
- Knowledge of Business Objectives
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing Techniques
Please send your cv to Aoife at email@example.com call 01-456 9899 for a confidential conversation