Job detail view & apply
Hoban House, Haddington Road,
Tel: 00-353-1-661 4711
Marketing Executive - Dublin
Entered: 21 Jan 2018
|Since 1974 Linesight has provided professional consultancy services, management support and strategic advice to the global construction industry. From initial concept to project completion, we have been helping clients to build their business. We have developed long-lasting relationships with some of the biggest companies in the world, earning a reputation as a leader in our field.
Our organization is structured into a series of specialist service teams, each committed to helping our clients successfully achieve their objectives. We have deep domain knowledge and experience spanning a multitude of sectors including Commercial, Data Centers, Life Sciences, Healthcare, High-Tech Industrial, Hospitality, Education, Residential and Retail.
With staff located across Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the USA, our reach is truly global. Our permanent and long-established presence in these areas allows us to develop strategic partnerships, access local resources, formulate the most up-to-date market insights, and gain deep knowledge of each territory.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven Marketing Executive to join our busy global team, based in Dublin. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to use their proven marketing and communication skills to contribute to the success of a rapidly growing global organisation.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the Global Communications Team to support the implementation of the global marketing plans and communication initiatives.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Manage Linesight events: co-ordinate all activities required for the production and delivery of successful events (book venues, collate invitation lists, create email invites, email invites, create attendee name badges, corporate signage, promote the event before, during and after it takes place on corporate website and social media platforms. Manage event pre-briefing and post-briefing analysis.
• Manage 3rd party conferences and exhibitions: along with all activities listed above this will include conducting research on events in relevant markets and liaising with regional teams to advise and arrange attendance, sponsorship and speaking engagements. Liaise with event coordinators to maximize return on investment.
• Keep company events calendar up to date and circulate internally
• Manage client contacts database, liaise with teams across the business to ensure database is kept clean and up to date
• Coordinate with external design agencies as requested.
• Collate content for production of marketing collateral
• Produce and circulate quarterly staff and client e-newsletters
• Issue client email marketing campaigns
• Collate client contact lists for all email marketing campaigns
• Collate and distribute reports on email marketing campaign outcomes
• Research competitor activity in various Linesight markets
• Maintain a competitor analysis matrix
• Organize the production of stationery and branded merchandise
• Source stock imagery when required for print and online collateral
• Support the Digital Communications Executive (update the website using the CMS, update the Marketing section of the company intranet using the CMS, coordinate social media activity
• Support global communications initiatives as necessary
Desired Experience and Education:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
• 5 years’ experience working in a marketing role with similar responsibilities
• B2B experience (desirable)
• Ability to work to deadlines and deliver in a timely manner
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Creative, with strong attention to detail
• Effective multi-tasker, ability to work well under pressure
• Ambitious self-starter
• Highly collaborative nature with ability to work with others across a growing company
• Proficient in MS Office
• Experience with desktop publishing software desirable (Adobe InDesign)
• Experience using a CMS
Application handled on employer's site