Sales & Marketing Executive
Entered: 22 Sept 2018
Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of plastic products to the Construction/Civil Engineering, Agricultural/Equine, Material Handling and Fabrication industries.
They are looking to recruit an Internal Sales & Marketing Executive to be part of their sales, marketing and administration team to increase brand awareness and grow sales.
The ideal candidate will be customer focused and have a proven ability to drive initiatives and build/maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, customers and external parties.
Key responsibilities & deliverables will include:
- Customer Service: handle enquiries, process orders and cold calling
- Sales reporting: design, manage and communicate reports
- Utilise CRM for the collaboration of market/customer information
- Administration: invoicing, filing and banking
- Represent at trade exhibitions/events
Skills and qualifications will include:
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Agricultural/Equine Science or equivalent preferable
- Fluency in English
- Full, clean driving licence
- Sales & Customer Service experience (preferably 2 years)
- Experience using ERP and CRM systems.
- Administration experience
- Marketing experience would be advantageous
Skills & Attribute Requirements
- Excellent IT (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) and administration skills are a prerequisite
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Time management and task prioritisation skills
- Team player. Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, detail oriented with a strong ability to multi-task
Product Training will be provided
Normal office conditions, travel/visits to other sites may be required. Attendance at exhibits and/or events may also be required.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George @ ICDS Recruitment on 07850 513 231 or email email@example.com