|Brightpath Recruitment is currently seeking a HR & Training Administrator for a 9 month contract for our client in Leitrim who are a leading provider and specialist in minimally invasive medical devices. The company specialise in providing design and manufacturing expertise, from concept development to finished product, for a wide variety of medical devices.
What’s on Offer?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is in rapid expansion mode. They operate from 2 facilities with a team of over 350 operating in a combined work space of over 100,000 sqft. In this role you will support the HR department and other departments including as Payroll, Reception and Quality and gain experience working in a faced paced environment.
Requirements & Qualifications
- TMS/Time and Attendance System Administrator
- Enrolling/training/facilitating Employees/Team Leaders/Managers to ensure payroll integration per due date
- Troubleshooting/Liaising with TMS providers to resolve system errors in a timely manner
- Maintenance of all Leave records, generation of reports to support internal/external reporting.
- Completion of reports to support financial & KPI reporting.
- Recruitment of all Staff. Attendance at Career Fairs, Colleges etc.
- Maintenance of Career’s page on Company website.
- Co-ordinating internal recruitment process.
- Administration for Pre-Employment Medicals. Liaising with Medical Practitioner for employee referrals.
- Maintaining and implementing HR & Training policies and procedures etc. per the Terms and Conditions of Employment and per current legislation.
- Co-ordinating all aspects of the Performance Review program.
- Employee/Manager liaison for all employee issues.
- Scheduling/delivering internal training programs (Induction, GMP, GDP, Manual Handling etc.).
- Maintaining procedural compliance, per the Engineering Change / Change Management process.
- Sourcing/scheduling external training.
- Development and maintenance of training matrices, records, plans. Training applicable staff.
- Reviewing/auditing training matrices in compliance with training procedures.
- Participation in internal and external audits and the Plant Corrective Action Programme through completion of CAPAs/PARs.
- Work with all departments on continuous improvement projects, including 5S and lean activities.
- Co-ordinating company events, service awards
- Other duties as required to support Payroll, Reception, Quality
- Third level qualification in HR, Business or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role, specifically in the area of recruitment
- Clear communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated with ability to manage multiple tasks
- Computer skills, including Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel and others.