The job will entail controlling and managing the financial accounting on their projects.You will hold a relevant Accounting qualification coupled with at least 3 experience of working in the construction industry, ideally with a Contractor.Our client will provide the visa required to work in the USA as well as pay a competitive base salary + benefits.
- Reads and understands project related owner contracts and subcontractor documentation to ensure project set up procedures are aligned with contract terms and conditions.
- Ensures all required documentation including insurance, bonding, sub guard and stat declarations are received and in place prior to the commencement of work
- Collects, reconciles, seeks approval and processes through our business systems all project related subcontractor payments, general expenditures, internal payroll costing allocations and all other financial transactions in a timely and accurate manner in order to meet all contract payment terms
- Assembles client billing packages in accordance with approval procedures and processes through our business systems to ensure client is in receipt of billings on a timely basis and payments are received as per contract terms and conditions
- Reviews and analyzes monthly contract reports to ensure accuracy of cash flow, fee reconciliation and ledger balance. Subsequently follows up with project management staff and
- Accounting Manager on any irregularities or risk exposure
- Effectively communicates with project management staff, owners, subcontractors and support staff to resolve problematic issues to achieve an environment that supports a cohesive team approach.
- Other duties as required
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field preferred (or equivalent experience) and 3 years of experience, preferably in the construction industry. Depending upon the project size, scope, and complexity the years of experience may vary.
- Demonstrates solid customer service skills and verbal/written skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to be a team player and function in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Demonstrates proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools, such as email, internet, and Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office, Outlook).
Send CV in Word format to email@example.com and/ or view other options @ www.icds.ie or on ICDS iTunes & Android Apps.
You can now also follow us on Twitter @ICDSrecruitment and Linkedin.