|Top Recruitment is a premier destination for talented candidates and clients committed to recruiting and developing skilled and semi-skilled operatives.
At Top Recruitment we are currently recruiting a Senior Engineer with large scale building project experience for an international main contractor. The initial project is a €120m healthcare project in the North Dublin area with further projects to follow in the Greater Dublin region.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to lead a team through the life cycle of projects with a focus on quality, cost-effectiveness and safety.
If you are interested in this role and have any queries in relation to it, then please contact one of our Recruitment Consultants Mr Jim Walsh on 0860042205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reviewing and coordinating construction drawings, specifications and overall Works Requirements (WR).
- Reviewing material and works specifications including developing Technical Submissions (TS) and Value Engineering Proposals (VEP).
- Developing and implementing the Quality Plan strategy and associated Inspection and Test Plan. (ITP)
- Reviewing construction Methodologies and ensuring compliance with specifications,
- Manage and coordinate subcontractor weekly progress meetings, workshops and follow through with planned actions
- Input into the strategic and production planning team, updating progress reports and productivity reports.
- Reviewing, maintaining and controlling site records and contemporaneous records relating to works, installation, materials and labour.
- Input into a one team culture and approach to delivering the project to the Time, Cost, Quality and Corporate Responsibility targets and deliverables
- Contributing to the Health & Safety culture on the project, including welfare of the workforce on the site. Showing leadership across the project
- Providing visible leadership and leading by example to operation team and supply chain, valuing and developing our people, both staff and operatives
- Maintaining good relationships with the Client designers, sub contractors, and other stakeholders, conducive to securing future work
- Deliver the project to cost, time and quality.
- Ensure all Construction management plans, Breeam and Waste management plans are adhered to.