Our client is currently looking to recruit a BIM Modeller/Technician for there already well established portfolio - New Build, Refurbishment & Retro-Fitting, Specialist Fit Out etc.
This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- BIM Modelling for specific design discipline
- Setup of additional Revit families as required
- Work under direction of design professional and BIM Manager
- Ensure construction documents accuracy based on discipline BIM Modelling
- Collaborate and Coordinate with other disciplines/ design changes and model challenges
- Adhere to BIM Execution Plan and BIM project wokflow criteria
- Follow BIM content standards and development procedures
- Prepare assigned discipline model and content for BIM Coordination Meetings
- Export DWF/ IFC and other formats for collaboration internally and externally
- High level of communication and good writing skills
- Leveraging BIM software and tools as a methodology to coordinate design documentation
- Creation of Revit parametric families as required
- Relevant 3rd Level qualification
- 3+ years industry experience actively working on projects producing construction documents using Autodesk Revit
- Proficient in Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, Revit Structure, Navisworks Manage, Point Cloud Data, AutoCAD
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- General understanding of interoperability between software used to accomplish discipline tasks
Please send your cv to Clodagh at email@example.com call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.