Our client specialise in a full range of mechanical and electrical services throughout Ireland.
The company seeking for an experienced BIM Coordinator to work with their Dublin based team.
Primary Responsibilities as a BIM Coordinator
- Maintain awareness and provide advice to the team on latest CAD/BIM and virtual design technologies;
- Understand project requirements and provide technical solutions within project timeframe and other constraints;
- Responsibility for all aspects of assigned work;
- Work as part of multidisciplinary design teams, interacting with owners, architects and engineers to facilitate collaboration and communication during planning, design and construction, through use of CAD/VDC/BIM processes;
- Create, obtain, evaluate, coordinate and distribute 3D models, Drawings and schedules for use by planning, design and construction staff;
- Closely cooperate with other designers to assist in design work;
- Preparation of documents, reports and schedules;
As a BIM Coordinator you will have
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Engineering or Architectural Technology or CAD/BIM Technology;
- 2-4 years relevant experience
- Have a systematic logical approach to problem solving;
- Pay strong attention to detail and demonstrate accurate work;
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written);
- Excellent 3D CAD skills required
- Capable of delivering quality CAD drawings and 3D models to deadlines;
- Experience in BIM
- Flexible approach to work, and ability to prioritise and manage time effectively to meet deadlines;
Please send your cv to Conor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.