|Phillips Career Solutions has an immediate vacancy for a Site Manager in Dublin with a leading Fit-out construction company. The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
For further details, please contact Caroline, Sharon or Aine.
- Ensure that contracts are completed as per programme, on budget, to an extremely high standard and in compliance with the company quality management system.
- Ensure Quality Systems are used on all projects.
- Leads with confidence and motivates those around you.
- Identifies CPD requirements.
- Ensure that quality is a priority from the “Get-Go” and that Snag Free handovers are our goal on all projects.
- Develop strong relationships with clients (Employers, Project Managers, Architects and Quantity Surveyors) by excelling in the level of service and manner of delivery of each project where you will be involved.
- Record keeping and close communication with the teams.
- Value engineering to meet client requirements.
- Be fully aware of the project budget and demonstrates market and competition awareness.
- Demonstrates ability to plan, co-ordinate, execute and deliver complex projects,
- Maintain an excellent relationship with the construction management team, subcontractors and supply chain.
- Logistics / Planning and scheduling of works. Link with the project specific construction program and develop look-ahead programs.
- Forecasting / costing of packages and package procurement. Work closely with the project QS on a day to day basis and advise on any up and coming issues when & where possible.
- Formal reporting to senior management.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
- Must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS word, project, (or similar scheduling package), power point and excel.
- Ensure all H&S, Quality and Environmental systems are managed and adhered to.