Job detail view & apply
|Asgard Cleanroom Solutions Ltd.
Unit E, Sark Business Pk., Purcellsinch,
Dublin Road, Kilkenny.
Tel: 056 7771771
|Location: Site Based - Nationally and across Europe
Entered: 23 June 2018
|Purpose of the Role
The supervision of all contract construction issues. Ensuring that the project is installed safely, to a high quality, in a timely fashion, and within budget.
Key Responsibilities:- Managing all on-site construction activities.- Implementing all project related quality procedures.
- Implementing all quality and safety procedures, and ensuring that all personnel and sub-contractors are in compliance with these procedures.
- Making sure that all documentation is in place to allow works to proceed.
- Ensuring that agreed construction schedules are in place and agreed with the client before commencement, and monitoring progress to ensure that relevant targets are achieved.
- Monitoring non-conformances and ensuring that relevant reports are completed and reviewed with construction director within two weeks of occurrence.
- Maintaining client relationships, and ensuring that all commitments made are achieved.
- Ensuring that all materials, plant, sub-contractors and labour are allocated to the project in sufficient time to ensure that target dates are met.
- Making sure that the project is constructed on or below the budget amount provided at tender stage. To ensure that all scope changes are communicated back to the commercial department and approval is obtained prior to commencement of scope change site activity.
- 5 Years+ in a related role.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
- Good effective communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to coordinate multiple contractors
- Construction experience/education in a similar role
- Technical knowledge/experience of the products and cleanroom fabric
- Knowledge of quality control procedures
- Commercial awareness
Please submit applications by COB Friday 29th June 2018.
*****Recruitment agencies/ personnel need not respond*****
|Apply using your CV:|