|Top Recruitment is recruiting for a talented and accomplished RC Engineer on behalf of a leading property developer. The ideal candidate will have 5 years' experience minimum.
. Skills & Experience required for the role:
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
- Supervision and monitoring of ground works and civil engineering contractors
- Supervision and monitoring of concrete frame contractors
- RC frame experience
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Management and co-ordination of health and safety matters on site.
- Quality management and BCAR co-ordination.
- Degree qualified in Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience as a Site Engineer on construction projects
- RC frame experience with developer and/or contracting background.
- Strong setting out experience- e.g. AutoCad, Total Station, GPS etc.
- IT literate
- Knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
- Accuracy, attentive to detail, and a methodical nature are key
- The ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated
For further information with regard to the above role Please contact James at Top Recruitment Ltd for a private discussion
Phone: 0860042205, E-mail: email@example.com