What is required?
At BSS we are looking for Experienced Site Engineers based in Dublin to join our client, one of Irelands leading main contractors.
- Setting-out from engineers drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with clients representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
What you need to have?
- Engineering Degree/Diploma
- Proficiency in use of Engineers Level, EDM/Total Station
- Minimum 2-6 years experience on construction sites, dependent on role.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
What you get in return?
- A wide variety of experience
- Permanent Full-time role
- Career progression within a structured team environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Great place to work
If you would like to know more, give Michael a call on 017071012 to discuss in complete confidence.