Site Engineer (Civil)
Entered: 21 Sept 2018
Senior Site Engineer (Civil)
€Sal + Package or € / hr
Required by major civil engineering contractor to work on various civil and site development projects, including residential development sites across Dublin and Leinster.
You will have minimum seven year's experience of site management, some setting out skills and dealing with various trades on site coupled with a relevant qualification. Previous employment with a civil sub or main contractor in Ireland, UK would be advantageous, duties include:
- Generic project management duties.
- Monitoring master programme with actual progress on site.
- Preparation and drafting of "as-built" drawings.
- Setting Out for earthworks, drainage, foundations and floor levels.
- Develop risk assessments and method statements.
- Ordering materials in conjunction with the construction programme.
- Report to the Site Manager on a daily basis.