Vacancy Ref. 01564
Euro Executive Recruitment is currently working with one of Dublin’s largest main contractors to recruit a Site Engineer with least 3 years’ experience for a project based in Bray.
Building / Concrete Frame experience will be favourable.
- • As a Site Engineer, you will be responsible for setting out and levelling the site.
- • You will be responsible for the overall surveying of the site.
- • You will as a Site Engineer plan work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met.
- • You will oversee quality control and safety measures on site.
- • The Site Engineer will resolve unexpected technical difficulties and you will deal with any problems which arise.
- • You will as a site engineer supervise and monitor the site labour force along with liaising with subcontractors.
- • You will be working with a market leading Construction Company and expected to maintain their high standards.
- • You will be afforded the opportunity to grow your career with a leading company, and concurrently work a number of sites for them.
Please contact Kevin Hallissey on 021 206 6078 or 085 866 6089 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering.
- As a site engineer you will portray strong technical ability and management skills.
- You will have strong problem solving skills and show calmness under pressure.
- You will integrate well as part of a well run team.
- A site engineer must have commercial awareness
- You must have over 3 years experience working in the industry.