24 Upper Fitzwilliam St, Dublin 2
Tel: 00353 1 632 1200
Senior Site Engineer - Birmingham
Entered: 29 June 2017
|Salary: €0 - €0
Operating across the United Kingdom,, Our client is a leader in construction . They have the experience, capability and a proven track record in delivering major projects across a range of sectors on time and on budget.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication and mathematical skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team. It is vital that they are able to demonstrate a pragmatic and proactive approach to problem-solving and an ability to liaise with site management and client’s representatives as appropriate.
They will be required to undertake setting out and site supervision work while keeping records of all site activities.
• Set out, level and siteoperational sites
• Attend regular meetings with internal and external project stakeholders
• Compile quality control records
• Contribute to HSE management onsite • Record and monitor site plant and personnel
• Degree qualification in Civil Engineering
• GPS setting out experience is essential
• Ability to read engineering drawings and prepare material take-off’s
• Experience in civil cad would be advantageous
• Strong work ethic and desire to progress to Site Manager role
|Apply using your CV:|