Azon is currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Engineer for a leading Main contractor with a project in Waterford. Reporting to the Site Project Manager, you will be part of a team which is delivering high quality commercial projects.
This company has grown three-fold in a sustainable way over the last five years working with blue chip organisations across a range of sectors including pharma, biotech, healthcare, microelectronics, data centres, commercial space and others.
You will enjoy the benefits of a development focused business which supports career progression through education, close mentorship, real responsibility and the opportunity to gain international experience if you wish.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Quality management and BCAR coordination
- This role requires an individual with proven experience with commercial building projects such as healthcare projects, commercial and educational
- A good understanding of Construction Methodology
- Main Contractor previous experience
- Woking alongside the Contracts Manager
- Ensure there is a clear schedule of deliverables, feeding these to the construction staff (engineers and sub-contractors) and to monitor the time, quality and budget of the project
- Liaise with the Design Team, sitting in/chairing meetings, raising RFI’s, reviewing and assembling Technical Submissions, etc.
Salary: €50,000 – 60,000 depending on level of experience. These figures are guidelines and are open for negotiation
- Suitable third level Construction qualification; minimum Degree or higher
- At least 5 years practical experience in construction with commercial building experience
- Enthusiastic, motivated individual required.
- Strong written and verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently
What we offer:
At this contractor we are committed to learning and development and with our CPD accreditation from Engineers Ireland you can expect to build on your experience and skills in a supportive and challenging environment. Interested applicants should click on the application form below.
- Attractive rewards package
- Car allowance,
- Pension scheme,
- Professional subscriptions and other benefits,
- Opportunities for additional responsibility and career development
We want to hear from you whether you are actively looking or more passively considering a new role.
If you’d like to have a confidential chat about the position please call 089 4924580