Azon is currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Engineer for a leading developer for an apartment project in South Dublin. Reporting to the Site Project Manager, you will be part of a team which is delivering high quality residential projects. RC frame experience is essential.
You will enjoy the benefits of a development focused business which supports career progression through education, close mentorship, real responsibility and the opportunity to gain international experience if you wish.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Subcontractors ie giving the gridlines/levels to groundwork or RC frame.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Setting out for:
- Foundations, floor slabs, blocklaying, services and civil works.
- House plots on housing projects and issuing the surveys to solicitors.
- Manage, monitor and interpret the design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners quantity surveyors and others involved in the project
- Attend regular meetings to keep others informed of progress; prepare progress reports
- Plan and efficiently organising plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Mange and coordinate all health and safety matters on site
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties or problems as they arise
- Quality management and BCAR coordination
Salary: €50,000 – 60,000 depending on level of experience. These figures are guidelines and are open for negotiation
- Degree/Higher Diploma/HETAC Level 8 Engineering or Land Surveying or equivalent
- 4+ years’ post-qualification experience as a Site Engineer
- Background in residential developments desirable
- Strong setting out experience (AutoCad, Total Station, GPC etc.)
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
- Accuracy, attentive to detail, and a methodical nature are key
- The ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated
What we offer:
We want to hear from you whether you are actively looking or more passively considering a new role.
- Attractive rewards package
- Car allowance,
- Pension scheme,
- Professional subscriptions and other benefits,
- Opportunities for additional responsibility and career development
If you’d like to have a confidential chat about the position please call 089 4924580