What is required?
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are recruiting a Senior Engineer for one of our leading Main Contractor clients. The successful candidate will work on a Pharmaceutical project based in Donegal.
- Research and advise on the best engineering solutions for clients.
- Management of subcontractors and on-site personnel.
- Overseeing the keeping of the concrete cube register and other relevant quality checks by the Junior Engineer.
- Acting as liaison between the Design Team and the Construction Team.
- Attending weekly management team meetings.
- Maintaining, tracking and scheduling the daily and weekly work programmes and reviewing weekly progress reports from the master construction programme.
- Organise the delivery of materials, plant and equipment needed for the construction project and supervise labour.
What you need to have
- 5 years of experience in a construction management role
- Experience on projects in the Pharma sector
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office & Microsoft Project)
- Excellent communication, presentation and people management skills
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- Latest available training to assist you in your role
- Competitive Salary
- Work for a highly driven organisation that prides itself on delivery of service and customer satisfaction.
If you would like to know more, give Michael O Hara on 017071012 a call to discuss in complete confidence.