Junior Site Engineer - Middleton, Cork (1166)
Entered: 25 Sept 2018
Junior Site Engineer - Middleton, Cork
The Junior Engineer reporting to the senior engineer will be responsible for assisting on all setting out of the works and will ensure all works delegated to him by the senior engineer are planned and prepared in advance of their commencement and checked to ensure that they are executed to the required standard and specification
He will assist the management of document control, ensuring the registration of all incoming correspondence including drawings, documents. He will be responsible for maintaining the material and plant records on site with data entry into the Coins Accounting software.
- Establishing grid lines, survey existing structures / site. Set up station points around the site.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site Checking sub contactors works i.e. levels, line & level, etc.
- Sign off hand over certs from sub-contractors.
- Assist QS with site quantities and measures for monthly valuations.
- Assisting with Site Inductions, induction register, method statement register, ladder register
- Complete AF3 and file.
- Ensure GA 2’s are issued weekly and filed correctly
- Ensure GA 3’s are completed by the relevant sub-contractors.
- relative engineering degree
- 1-2 experience desirable
- willingness to learn
Please send your cv to Aoife at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-456 9899 for a confidential conversation.