|Top Recruitment are recruiting for a talented and accomplished Setting out Engineering on behalf of a leading main contractor who is a leading player in the Irish construction industry, involved in multiple business sectors including commercial, industrial, civil, pharmaceutical projects. The ideal candidate will have 3 years' experience minimum.
Skills & Experience required for the role:
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.*
For further information with regard to the above role Please contact James at Top Recruitment Ltd for a private discussion
- Qualified in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Engineering Building Projects
- Strong setting out experience
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Familiar with MS Office applications such as Project, Outlook, Excel, Word & Powerpoint.
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
Phone: 0860042205, E-mail: email@example.com