Job detail view & apply
|KCM Recruitment Ltd.
Unit 13A, The Square,
Greenogue Ind Est, Rathcoole,Co Dublin.
Tel: + 353 1 458 6006
Quantity Surveyor Wexford
Entered: 22 June 2017
|Snr Quantity Surveyor required by an established main building contractor, based in Wexford.
Our client is a large main building contractor providing quality work on new build, refurbishments projects in the South East Region region for the past 20 years.
This role will offer the successful candidate excellent career prospects and longevity in that region.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 6- 10 years’ experience
Main duties and responsibilities are to:
· Prepare tender and contract documents with Directors
· Value completed works and arrange payments
· Monitor and track project progress
· Measurement/valuation of variations of work on projects
· Agreement of interim payments and to final account
· Participate in monthly project management meetings
· Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to management
· Report to management on any opportunities for additional billings
· Close out project accounts upon completion
· Qualified to Degree Level in Quantity Surveying
· Strong previous exposure in Main Contracting environment
· Proficient and Accurate computer skills, with Good Excel skills
· Minimum 6 – 10 years’ experience
· Hardworking and reliable
Candidates applying must be eligible to live and work in Ireland.
Please send your cv details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gerry on 087 2790360
All applications will be treated in confidence
|Apply using your CV:|