24 Upper Fitzwilliam St, Dublin 2
Tel: 00353 1 632 1200
Quantity Surveyor (M&E) - Sweden
Entered: 21 Jan 2018
Our client is a leading provider of technical services, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation expertise including commercial, health and social care, manufacturing and industrial, science and technology.
They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor responsible for managing the costs relating to building projects in Sweden.
From early design costs to final figures, the Quantity Surveyor is responsible for minimising the costs of the project and enhancing the value for money whilst ensuring that the project meets all legal and quality assurance requirements.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
• Manage the commercial and contractual requirements through the lifecycle of the project.
• Provide support to the Construction Team on all QS functions.
• Project Procurement including Sub-contractors.
• Conduct cost and risk analysis.
• Review all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies.
• Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors.
• Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports.
• Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client.
• Provide monthly valuations and certs.
• Agree final accounts.
• Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by your Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a genuine market leader working on exciting projects in Europe with all expenses covered.
To apply, please send your CV to Andreea.email@example.com
|Apply using your CV:|