Our client are seeking an, ambitious, enthusiastic and talented Quantity Surveyor with over 4-10 years’ experience to join their team. The candidate will have strong commercial experience in particular experience working on Residential Builds of 100+ units.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:-
• Preparation of internal costs / value reports on a monthly basis.
• Preparation and management of subcontractors, suppliers and material procurement schedules
• Responsibility for agreeing monthly valuations with client
• Budget control / materials management / valuations
• Preparation of cost reports and projections
• Ability to negotiate with subcontractors, suppliers with a view to agree final accounts
• Preparing monthly cost analysis reports for monthly management meetings
• Qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics
• Experience working on residential projects with Developer /Builders
• Have at least 4-10 years’ experience
• Experience in pricing projects, working autonomously or within a team
• Experience working towards tight deadlines and budgets, dealing with interim payments.
• Good client relationship skills
• Excellent IT skills, in particular advanced Excel with a keen interest to develop further skills.
• Knowledge of Buildsoft or equivalent all desirable and advantageous
• Good communicator and analytical capabilities
• Willingness to show initiative and drive in addition to being a team player
• Well-presented and professional with a flexible approach to work
To register your interest in this position, please forward your cv to email@example.com or call Sarah on 091 564008 or 087 1713816 to discuss this role in further detail.