|O'Neill & Brennan
Unit 2, Ballymount Business Park,
Lower Ballymount Road, Dublin 2
Tel: +353 (0)14 569 899
Quantity Surveyor - Cumbria (1828)
Entered: 21 July 2017
|Salary: Market related
COMPETITION TIME!! To celebrate O’Neill & Brennan launching their Construction Jobs Mobile App on August 1st, we are giving away an iPad 2! To enter, all you need to do is click on the link below and support the launch. The winner will be selected at random on August 1st at 1pm and will be announced on social media. Enter the Competition Here.
Our client operating in Ireland, UK, Poland, South Pacific and the Middle East and has the experience, capability and a proven track record in delivering major projects to the highest standards of quality for clients in the transport, renewable & energy, utilities, commercial, industrial, waste management & leisure sectors.
They are looking to appoint an experienced quantity surveyor to be based in Cumbria, England. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team. It is vital that the successful candidate is able to demonstrate attention to detail and be able to work to deadlines, whilst liaising with site management and client’s representatives as appropriate. As quantity surveyor you will report to both the project/contracts manager as well as the regional commercial manager.
Key Responsibilities / Requirements
• Third level qualification in Construction/Engineering/Economics (or similar).
• 6 + year’s relevant experience with a main Civil Contractor
• Experience in general procurement duties
• Experience of cost reporting
• Proficiency in Microsoft Project/Primavera would be an advantage.
• Carry out the estimating, cost control and tracking of the installation works on site.
• Proven ability to negotiate with subcontractors and suppliers
• Track and manage contracts and associated budgets.
• Prepare variations, claims and generating reports.
• Preparing and agreeing final accounts.
• Generate timely reports.
Please send your CV to Clodagh at email@example.com call 01-456 9899 for a confidential conversation.
|Apply using your CV:|