Job detail view & apply
Hoban House, Haddington Road,
Tel: 00-353-1-661 4711
Procurement Assistant - Dublin
Entered: 27 June 2017
|Since 1974 Linesight has provided professional consultancy services, management support and strategic advice to the global construction industry. From initial concept to project completion, we have been helping clients to build their business. We have developed long-lasting relationships with some of the biggest companies in the world, earning a reputation as a leader in our field.
Our organization is structured into a series of specialist service teams, each committed to helping our clients successfully achieve their objectives. We have deep domain knowledge and experience spanning a multitude of sectors including Commercial, Data Centers, Life Sciences, Healthcare, High-Tech Industrial, Hospitality, Education, Residential and Retail.
With staff located across Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the USA, our reach is truly global. Our permanent and long-established presence in these areas allows us to develop strategic partnerships, access local resources, formulate the most up-to-date market insights, and gain deep knowledge of each territory.
The Procurement Assistant will include the procurement and contract administration of various contracts including architects, engineers, general contractors and equipment vendors. Candidates will support an existing procurement team. . The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to optimise projects costs, implement value engineering, and ensure value for money whilst still achieving and delivering the highest standards and quality.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Procurement and contract administration of various contracts including architects, engineers, general contractors and equipment vendors
• Support the existing Procurement Team on a range of different projects
Desired Experience and Education:
• Minimum of 3 years post graduate experience
• Data centre experience is an advantage but not a necessity
• Purchasing of M&E is an advantage
• Excellent IT skills
• CostX experience – desirable
• Excellent communication skills
• The ideal candidate will be results driven, self-motivated and resourceful with excellent client relationship skills
• Chartered – desirable
• BSc essential in a construction related discipline
Application handled on employer's site