Job detail view & apply
|KCM Recruitment Ltd.
Unit 13A, The Square,
Greenogue Ind Est, Rathcoole,Co Dublin.
Tel: + 353 1 458 6006
Architectural Technician transportation Sector
Entered: 17 July 2018
|Salary: see description
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the Rail and Construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from overseas or professionals who are looking at new opportunities in the domestic market.
THE ROLE: Architectural Technician
Semi-state – Our client currently has a workload to refurbish a number of existing buildings and structures and to construct a number of new buildings and structures.
Contract role for between 6 and 24 months and potentially longer Holidays: 25 per annum pro rata
Location: South Dublin close to City Centre
Salary range: will depend on experience but all salary expectations will be considered by the agency.
Contact Recruiter: Kevin Clair on 087 279 0484 to discuss.
Closing date for application – Friday 13th August.
The candidate will be expected to:
- Develop design concepts: develop the initial concept into a more developed design.
- Prepare planning applications: Assist in the preparation of drawing packages to a standard suitable for submission to the local authority for planning approval. Documents presented at this stage will include: Site Plan, Floor Plans, Key Elevations and Sections, Renderings or Model.
- Detailed Design: following agreement on the developed design, produce full tender drawings including technical specifications. The detailed design will have to incorporate any changes as required under a Grant of Planning Permission. Liaise closely with specialist consultants, such as the structural engineer, to incorporate their designs contributions. Assist in assessing the tender returns in conjunction with the project team.
- During Construction: Assist in inspection of the building works, approve fabrication drawings and revise details as necessary to ensure the works are being carried out in accordance with the contract documentation.
The candidates for the position of Architectural Technician must have a minimum of 6-years’ experience.
The candidate must:
- Be proficient in the use of AutoCAD and/or Microstation including 3D modelling and Photoshop.
- Have the ability to prepare rendered designs for use in photomontages.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have knowledge of the Building Regulations, health and safety regulations, disability, accessibility and planning laws.
- Experience of working in a railway environment would be beneficial.
Please forward your CV through this website for more information or contact kevin on 01 458 6006/0872790484
|Apply using your CV:|