Our client is currently seeking an experienced Site Project Manager to join the commercial side of the company. The ideal candidate will have working knowledge and be responsible for the coordination of Plumbing teams in the completion of Commercial Contracts.
The Project Manager will report to the Managing Director and will oversee and build relationships with the site managers and the wider site team including subcontractors, clients and stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Project Management to include all aspects of contracts inclusive of labor, material, sub-contractors and all relevant requirements to the legal and practical completion of contracts.
- Sourcing and approval of quality subcontractors as required.
Agreement of scope of work and payment terms with same.
- Evaluating work deemed to be completed by Sub Contractors in relation to quality control, H&S Compliance, also including visual checks and the completion of test certificates.
- Managing direct employees in terms of quality control, adherence to work schedules, and progress reports together with all procedural company documentation.
- Assisting, if necessary with outgoing evaluation of work in progress to establish monthly claim invoice values.
- Ongoing measurement of material and labor costs against tender prices in order to maximize profitability.
- Overseeing the production of all relevant governance documentation e.g pre-qualification requirements, O&M Manuals, Commission and Completion certs to name a few.
- Develop a close professional working relationship with the client throughout the duration of the project to progress to an agreed standard of handover covering all aspects of the project, and as per contractual obligations.
- Attendance at on site meetings when required by the Client, always representing the best interests of the Company.
- Organising site meetings of direct and contracted staff as required throughout the project.
- To oversee on site enforcement of health and safety procedures, updating of same and recommending staff training where and when required. Ensuring overall adherence to health & safety policies in accordance with legislation.
- Liason with QS Departments, Purchasing and Accounts in terms of day-to-day procedures.
Please send your cv to Clodagh at email@example.com or call 01-456 9899 for a confidential conversation.