24 Upper Fitzwilliam St, Dublin 2
Tel: 00353 1 632 1200
Senior Project Manager, Large Consultancy - USA
Entered: 19 June 2018
|Salary: €80000 - €114000
Our client is a renowned and established consultancy who have been helping clients to develop their projects for over 40 years. They have have earned a reputation as a world leader in their field and are continually evolving to best meet their clients' needs
With a sharp upturn in work they wish to appoint a number of Project Managers for their projects, including a number of new Data Centre projects, across various US states including Washington, Iowa, Texas, Chicago, Phoenix and Virginia
As Construction Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of these projects and will be supported by a site based team during the construction, fit-out and commissioning and handover phases of the project, and be someone who is driven to deliver a high level of service to our Client in a role that will be based onsite. ·
You will have a minimum of 5 years Consultant PM experience specifically with an MEP background delivering best in class large scale mission critical projects and ideally have a detailed knowledge of Data Centre handover / commissioning processes.
· Set up, chair and minute project site meetings as may be required and, ensuring that the Client team is fully informed
· Prepare and maintain a Project Execution Plan identifying the roles and responsibilities of the project team, the Contractor and specialist sub-contractors and suppliers and seek approval from the Client campus project manager.
· Establish the procedure for communication between Client, the consultant team and Contractors and use reasonable endeavors to ensure that this procedure is observed at all times.
· Establish the Change Management Process for the project and manage the process by liaising with the Client team, consultant team and Contractors in clarifying all necessary scope, justification and technical detail. Assist the Client campus project manager in the communication of any instructions under the process.
· Liaise with the Client team, consultant team and Contractor to establish all key project processes to support the project’s delivery and monitor these processes reporting and making recommendations to the Client campus project manager.
· Liaise with the Client team, consultant team and Contractors to establish, review and regularly update the Project Risk Register. Agree and monitor Risk Mitigation Plans and provide input into quantitative risk analysis reviews. Chair and manage risk workshops.
· Prepare and issue for the Client campus project manager’s approval a monthly Project Manager’s report, weekly status update reports and provide input into other stakeholder reports and presentations as may be required.
· Monitor the performance of the consultant team, Contractor and Client's vendors and report to the Client campus project manager.
· Undertake regular site walks to promote and observe safety and progress.
· Report and track any corrective actions through to timely completion.
· Liaise with Integration Lead to develop and manage the Integration plan
· Liaise with the consultant team and co-ordinate the preparation of alternative viability studies, feasibility studies, sensitivity analyses and investment appraisals
· Advise the Client on specialist services, including consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers required in connection with the Project.
For more information this role and to arrange a conversation with your client, please send your CV ASAP
|Apply using your CV:|