|Top Recruitment are recruiting for a talented and accomplished SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER on behalf of a main contractor who is a leading player in the Irish construction industry, involved in multiple business sectors. The ideal candidate will have 10 years' experience minimum.
- The Project Manager must be able to function autonomously and jointly with Director.He/She must routinely make management decisions pertaining to project issues with minimal supervision throughout the life of the project.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong Commercial awareness and Cost Control ability with a proven track record in the area of construction planning.
- Must be technically competent with the ability to set and track project milestones and deliverables.
- Must function effectively as liaison between Bennett Construction Limited and external Client executives so as to protect the Company and the specific project, to resolve issues or concerns in conjunction with the Board of Directors.
- Instruct, coach and direct the project staff with respect to construction, contractual, and regulatory requirements with responsibility for assigned work.
- Responsibility for the delivery of the job on time, within specification and on budget
- Ensure all personnel on site conduct their duties to the highest standards.
- Manage day to day operational duties.
- Demonstrates continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas
- Build, grow and develop business relationships for the success of the project
- Provide feedback and record information from the project for ‘lessons learnt seminars’ and for continuous staff development.
- An Engineering / Construction Management / Project Management Degree required or where appropriate relevant experience.
- Minimum 10 years residential / commercial / mixed development construction experience, preferably in a Main Contractor entity.
- Minimum 10 years management experience required - preferably at Senior Level.
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project/Powerproject etc.
- Thorough understanding of the construction industry and broad understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Excellent ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents.
- Proven excellent analytical and organisational skills.
- Superior oral and written communication and interpersonal and negotiation skills required.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing work environment are essential.
For further information with regard to the above role Please contact James at Top Recruitment Ltd for a private discussion
Phone: 086 0042205