We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to work with a large construction contractor.
The key elements of the role will involve:
- Providing support and management to existing and future construction projects
- Working with a clear emphasis on successful contract delivery and health and safety
- Ensure all aspects of project delivery are carried out economically and in accordance with the specification and programme
- The company are looking for someone with an excellent track record in successful project delivery and have a comprehensive knowledge of the construction industry and having had previous experience on Hospital projects
The successful candidate will have:
- A Construction related academic qualification degree or equivalent
- Experience of working in similar senior on-site managerial position for a similar sized main contractor
- Managerial attributes and a strong team work ethic to form, manage, mentor and motivate project teams to deliver a high quality finished product;
- The skills required to help select, manage and control a wide variety of sub-contractors working on our sites;
- Proven ability to develop and maintain efficient and professional Client team relationships;
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills;
- A proactive management style with sound decision making skills along with the ability to work under pressure at times to ensure the completion of the project;
- Excellent organisation and time management skills in order to meet deadlines;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience and or Training with BIM is advantageous
- Ideally 3rd Level in construction Management
- Previous project experience in the area Building projects from €5-30m essential
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets.
- Excellent client relation skills.
For further details email Clodagh or call for a confidential discussion on 087-7978585