24 Upper Fitzwilliam St, Dublin 2
Tel: 00353 1 632 1200
Project Manager - South Dublin
|Location: South Dublin
Entered: 25 June 2018
ICDS is currently recruiting for a large property developer in Ireland. They have a unique opportunity for a high calibre Project Manager, who will Project Manage large scale multi-contract residential / mixed-use developments with single point responsibility for project out-turn, from Tender Stage through Construction and Handover.
The role provides leadership to the project construction team to ensure works are carried out to the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards, and in full compliance with the Planning Permission.
• Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent; 10+ years post-qualification experience
• Background in large scale, higher-density residential or commercial construction in complex –inner-city sites
• Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
• Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
• To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
• To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks.
|Apply using your CV:|