|Project Manager EICA Projects
Electrical Instrumentation Control Automation
An Irish Process Control, Automation and Instrumentation company is seeking a Project Manager to join their team in Co Kildare that offer services into various vertical markets with a current primary focus on Water and Power industries. This business is growing quickly and have plans to expand into further markets.
This company is a leading supplier of products, systems and services to multiple industries in Ireland and through innovative training and education programs, they strive to provide employees with the tools, knowledge and resources they need to increase safety and reduce risk on every project. They have significant experience in the management of Large Scale Projects across various industries and consistently provide the highest levels of quality to all aspects of their work.
- The Project Manager is responsible for coordinating and managing a portfolio of Projects ranging in value and complexity across all current market verticals Water, Power, Heavy Industries.
- Ensure each project in the portfolio is delivered to expected timelines and within approved budgets.
- Manage project resources to ensure all projects are adequately resourced and potential resourcing issues are highlighted and resolved.
- Sets out the method, process & tools that will be used for project and programme management
- Prepare a project plan for each project with deliverables, costs and due dates clearly identified.
- Managing each project from beginning to end including unexpected events, site general performance, and overall progress against plan;
- Communicating necessary information to technicians, subcontractors and vendors to assist them in working to the project schedule
- Maintaining site records including health and safety records for full life of project
- Regularly updating Operations Director and Contracts Manager on progress of all projects and be prepared to escalate issues when appropriate.
- Promote a positive health and safety culture
- At least 5 years experience managing electrical and automation Projects
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in related field.
- Associated Degree and equivalent work experience.
- Understands the need to provide clarity of direction whilst balancing between resources, costs, scope, risk and timescales.
- Significant business experience using various project and program management methodologies in a variety of environments.
- Regulatory experience would also be advantageous, not essential
- Knowledge of the supply chain would be an advantage.
- Proven ability to manage dispersed teams
- Focused on delivery
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to focus on and understand business capacity to absorb change and communicate to the business and remediate