We require a Construction Project Manager for the Dublin/Wicklow area with experience on mixed-use development sites. The candidate must hold a minimum of 5 years experience as a PM, with a proven track record of successive projects.
- Work in tandem with the Design Team, raising RFI’s, reviewing and assembling Technical Submissions, etc.
- Take responsibility and initiative to maintain a clean, safe working environment for all site staff and its visitors.
- Scripting of project schedules and management of the same to completion, issue monthly progress reports, chair and record weekly internal and external meetings.
- Management of the project file cloud sharing IT platform, ensure appropriate records are maintained throughout the project period and are suitably registered for archive purposes.
- Oversee Project Quality control with a continuous eye for improvement throughout the construction project lifecycle.
- Foresee, mitigate and resolve potential project impacts
- A good communicator with a positive attitude that can get the best out of the site team.
- Initiative to target ‘Zero Defects’ at Project Completion.
SalaryIf you are a Project Manager considering a move, please feel free to send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion. We will not discuss your application with others without your approval and prior consent.
- Third level qualification in Engineering/Construction Management or other construction related discipline.
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 5 years’ broad experience.
- Some level of BIM would be an advantage but not essential.
- Experience of construction in Ireland or the UK
- Returning candidates from overseas will be considered.