Job detail view & apply
11 Merrion Square,
Tel: +353 1 690 9724
Project Manager - Contractor - Dublin
|Location: Dublin City Centre
Entered: 22 July 2018
|Azon is working in partnership with one of Ireland's leading Fit-out Main Contractor's, working within the Commercial, Retail, Hospitality, Transport and Healthcare sectors across Ireland and the UK.
Currently working on a €multi-million Dublin airport project, a €16m hotel development and an €8m Office Redevelopment in Dublin, amongst others.
Due to the high demand for their skilled services they require experienced Project Managers with Main Contracting fitout experience to join their Dublin team.
* The successful candidate will have a minimum 5 years residential / commercial / mixed development construction experience
* This experience will include Main Contractor experience at a senior level
* Civil engineering / construction management degree qualified
Reporting to and working closely with the company Director, you will have the ultimate responsibility for the successful delivery of live projects to be completed on time, within budget, finished to the highest standard and implemented within the required Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental parameters.
* The Project Manager must be able to function autonomously and jointly with Director. He/She must routinely make management decisions pertaining to project issues with minimal supervision throughout the life of the project.
* Must be able to demonstrate strong Commercial awareness and Cost Control ability with a proven track record in the area of construction planning.
* Must be technically competent with the ability to set and track project milestones and deliverables.
* Must function effectively as liaison between the company and external Client executives so as to protect the Company and the specific project, to resolve issues or concerns in conjunction with the Board of Directors.
* Instruct, coach and direct the project staff with respect to construction, contractual, and regulatory requirements with responsibility for assigned work.
* Responsibility for the delivery of the job on time, within specification and on budget
* Ensure all personnel on site conduct their duties to the highest standards.
* Manage day to day operational duties.
* Demonstrates continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
* Develop and deliver progress reports, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas
* Build, grow and develop business relationships for the success of the project
This role is expected to pay €70,000 too €90,000 plus upwards depending on level of seniority and the opportunity to work on exciting large scale projects with a main contractor in Dublin.
We want to hear from you whether you are actively searching for a new position or are more passively considering.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.
|Apply using your CV:|