Vacancy Ref. 01566
Euro Executive Recruitment is currently working with one of Dublin’s largest main contractors to recruit a Project Manager for a project based in Bray. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a project management role with a main contractor on commercial projects while having exposure to reinforced concrete frames.
- To oversee the day to day management of a project of varying sizes, from start to completion.
- Manage on site construction team for the successful delivery of the project
- Manage all Health and Safety aspects of the project.
- Manage onsite supply chain for the projects to ensure timely delivery of project
- Oversee quality of the finished product to ensure it adheres to the drawings, details and specification all to the client’s expectations.
- Manage project programs and monitor progress on site to ensure delivery of completed project.
- Hold regular onsite progress meeting with project team and suppliers to ensure a coherent approach to the project.
- Contribute to the formulation of the construction methodology and project management plan for the project, adopt and improve these as the project advances.
- Comply with company management, quality, and environmental systems.
- Represent the Company at all project meetings.
- Managing client expectations on all contracts to ensure new and existing relationships are developed and maintained.
Please contact Kevin Hallissey on 021 206 6078 or 085 866 6089 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Min 5 years’ experience working with a main contractor.
- You will be degree qualified in Engineering / Construction Management
- 10 years practical experience in construction with previous building experience such as large scale high rise and structures and RC, restoration projects and commercial building
- You will have over 5 years’ experience team leading in a similar capacity.
All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.