Job detail view & apply
Enterprise House, Marina Commercial Pk,
Centre Park Road, Cork.
Tel: 021 233 9120
Entered: 28 June 2017
|Our client, a leading main contractor, requires a Project Manager for a permanent position in England.
The Irish contractor wishes to expand their operations in England. The majority of the work is outside London and you will be expected to travel with the different projects.
There will be an attractive salary on offer and a fantastic chance to advance your career with an expanding company.
The ideal candidate:
- Will hold a qualification in Engineering / Construction Management or closely-related discipline
- Will have at least 10 site management experience
- Will have previous experience working on building, pharmaceutical, industrial and civil projects
- Will be competent with IT
- Will be familiar with Health & Safety requirements on site
- Will be comfortable chairing site meetings and liaising with the client
- Will be capable of scheduling the project, ensuring all deadlines are met
This role will involve running multiple projects in different locations.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV to Bobby via the link below, quoting Reference Number 'WPC197'.
|Apply using your CV:|