|Top Recruitment are recruiting for a talented and accomplished Snr Project Manager on behalf of a leading main contractor who is a leading player in the Irish construction industry, involved in multiple business sectors including commercial, industrial, civils, pharmaceutical projects. The ideal candidate will have 5 years' experience minimum.
The purpose of this role will be managing contractor quality, cost and schedule to ensure excellent value for money for high value clients. Perform effectively within tight time-scales, keep within strict budgets and create a positive client environment such that clients become/remain in a good relationship throughout the contract
Skills & Experience required for the role:
- Manage day to day operational duties.
- Responsibility for the delivery of the job on time, within specification and on budget
- Must routinely make management decisions pertaining to project issues with minimal supervision throughout the life of the project.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong Commercial awareness and Cost Control ability with a proven track record in the area of construction planning.
- Must be technically competent with the ability to set and track project milestones and deliverables.
- Act as liaison between the company and external Client executives so as to protect the Company and the specific project, to resolve issues or concerns in conjunction with the Board of Directors.
- Instruct, coach and direct the project staff with respect to construction, contractual, and regulatory requirements with responsibility for assigned work.
- Demonstrates continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Build, grow and develop business relationships for the success of the project.
For further information with regard to the above role Please contact James at Top Recruitment Ltd for a private discussion
- Degree qualified
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience at project management level
- Strong commercial awareness and the ability to deal with the whole financial and program planning elements of the project
- Good site based knowledge and experience on a broad range of projects in the construction sector
Phone: 0860042205, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org