Senior Project Manager – Dublin
Our client is a large, top tier main contractor with numerous diverse projects. They require a senior Project Manager to take responsibility for a large commercial build in Dublin .
You will oversee site managers/ engineers and subcontractors and take full responsibility for the safe, timely execution of the works in accordance with the budgetary, programme and quality requirements.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise form details issued or from situations as they arise on site.
- Keeping the project team informed on all relevant aspects of technical & engineering issues that arise on the project.
- Ensuring that contractors on site execute works as per their method statement.
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Assisting with the selection and requisition of materials and plant
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client/architect
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
- Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on site
- Preparing reports as required
- Initiating the procurement process & reporting changes to the project.
- Manage the preparing of Method Statements and the and Project Schedule and maintain those during the course of the project
- Chair regular internal meetings when required.
- Comply with Health & Safety obligations,
- Assisting with Site Inductions, induction register.
- Ensure all operatives operating on site have been fully inducted and complete their works within the site rules.
Please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin Clair confidentially on 0872790484 or 01 4586006 for more details.