Job detail view & apply
|KCM Recruitment Ltd.
Unit 13A, The Square,
Greenogue Ind Est, Rathcoole,Co Dublin.
Tel: + 353 1 458 6006
Senior Planning Engineer - Extensive Dublin Commercial Build
Entered: 21 July 2018
|We have a requirement for a Planning Engineer to work a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor on a large commercial build in Dublin.
As Planning Engineer you will develop the most appropriate method and sequence to ensure the projects are completed timely, safely, and on budget. You will sit alonsgside the Project manager and report dierectly to the Contracts Director. The project will have a value close to 100 milion euro.
• Schedules, plans and oversees the entire program of work
• Plans, organizes, and coordinates planning activities
• Selects the most appropriate techniques and logical sequence of activities to complete project scope
• Inputs the work breakdown structure information in means to assess an accurate forecast on time, resources and cash flow of the project
• Maintains and updates stationary & rotating equipment technical records, prepares technical reports, helps in generating data for inputs to budgets, methods/procedures, equipment replacement, etc.
• Supervises training programs for new employees
• Determines appropriate logistics solution in managing resources
• Sets up alerts for all important contractual and milestone dates
• Prepare cash flow, charts and histograms on planning projects
• Verify critical paths and interfaces between design/ engineering/ procurement / execution
• Monitors progress periodically and compare it with the baseline planning
• Updates the schedule based on inputs received from project team
• Prepares the monthly Progress reports
• Prepares the monthly Labour histograms
• Accumulates, collects and analyses data and information required for planning
• B.E/B. Tech/BS in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
• Minimum 10 years of experience in planning
• Strong familiarity with project management software, such as MS Project, Primavera and computer literate
• Interpersonal skill, ethical values and commitment to continual improvement
Please send your CV details to Kevin Clair at firstname.lastname@example.org ot contact Kevin directly on 087 279 0484
|Apply using your CV:|