Azon is currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Planner for a leading Tier 1 Contractor with a project in South Dublin. They are experts in many sectors including Healthcare, Commercial, Retail, Residential, Pharmaceutical and Infrastructure and strive for excellence in all aspects of their work.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Project planning using MS Project, Primavera Software or Asta
- Project progress measuring and reporting
- Development of Project Controls procedures
- As a planner you will be concerned with developing time plans on construction projects to ensuring that the project is completed safely, on time and within budget.
- Create, maintain, review and administer construction schedules and plans
- Liaising with managers and engineers to discuss the progress of the project and address any issues that arise
- Liaise with external contractors and suppliers to organize the phases of the construction development
- Keep the client team up to date on progress to present to the client
- Present information for internal meetings on the project
- Problem solving
- Produce tender plans to support bids
Salary: €60,000 – 70,000 depending on level of experience. These figures are guidelines and are open for negotiation.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management etc.
- Proficient in Asta Power Project, Microsoft Project Package or Primavera Software
- 4+ years construction planning experience
- Previous experience on large scale construction projects required
- Excellent communication, presentation and people management skills
- BIM experience advantageous.
We want to hear from you whether you are actively looking or more passively considering a new role.