Dublin / Leinster
Our client is one of Irelands Tier 1 main contractors with offices situated all over Ireland and the UK. They specialise in a range of sectors including Residential, Restoration / Refurbishment, Hospitality, Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical.
Due to the fast track nature of projects and growing demands of their clients, they are now in the market for an experienced Planner to join their Dublin based team working on projects all over the Dublin / Leinster region.
- Suitable candidate will be a degree qualified individual with An Engineering/ Construction Management degree/diploma.
- Individual should have a Minimum of 5 years’ experience in commercial/ mixed use developments, preferably in a Main/ Principal Contractor entity on a range of project values.
- Thorough working knowledge of computer and database applications such as MS Project, AutoCAD, Windows, Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, etc.
- Working knowledge of 3d modelling/ BIM packages desirable.
- Assisting the bidding process by carrying out technical appraisals of Pre-Qualification requirements and tender documents.
- Providing analysis of the contractual documents regarding time schedules, milestones and value engineering options.
- Liaison with the tendering team to ensure the submission of compliant bids in line with Employers Requirements.
- Providing technical support to the contracts department and construction teams as required.
- Preparation of tender and construction stage programmes including the development of critical path analysis and tracking of same.
- Assist the Project Manager in tracking the project against its master programme and budget.
- Establish, communicate, track and report site installation progress.
- Assist in preparation of contractors reports as assigned by the Project Manager.
- Participate in project meetings and revise the construction programme as per conclusions, advising the Project Team on any implications.
- Attend meetings and liaise with Clients team as required.
To register your interest in this position, please forward your cv to Sarah in our Galway office on email@example.com or call Sarah on 091 564008 or 087 1713816 to discuss this role in further detail.