What is required?
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are recruiting an experienced Planner for one of our leading clients.
- Develop detailed master construction programs
- Provide short term and micro programs as required
- Integration and coordination of supplier/contractor program and schedules into Master Project Program
- Develop resources histogram and output ratios
- Produce the Procurement & Information Required Schedules from the Contract Program.
- Coordinate with site management in relation to planning requirements.
- Prepare progress reports based on base line program and critical path and any required rescheduling
- Maintain records and as-built program
- Provide detailed package delivery programs for inclusion in Package Tenders Assist with the development of logistic plans
- Assist with the development of method statements
- Development of Project Controls procedures
What you need to have
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline
- Be fully conversant in Asta Power Project and Primavera P6 Software Package
- 4+ years proven experience
- Previous experience on large scale projects is desirable
- Excellent communication, presentation and people management skills
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- Latest available training to assist you in your role
- Competitive Salary
- Work for a highly driven organisation that prides itself on delivery of service and customer satisfaction.
If you would like to know more, give David Kavanagh on 017071012 a call to discuss in complete confidence.