Construction Planner / Programmer (Developer)
€75/85k+ Package (Bonus)
Required for leading residential developer who are active on several large residential project across the Leinster area.
Typically the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Manage the Project Programming / Scheduling process across a portfolio of residential development projects throughout all stages of the project from Initiation, Planning, Tender, to Construction and Handover, reporting to the Chief Operating Officer
- Liaise with the project delivery teams during the planning and construction stages to develop robust working programmes
- Develop and maintain a project “dashboard” system for the monitoring of planning stage workstreams and construction contract package performance against baseline
- Develop and maintain the master programme across the projects portfolio to assist annual business planning and longer term strategic planning within the Group
- Lead the analysis of project workstreams and construction site operations for improved productivity and interface management
- Develop and maintain a Progress Reporting System for submission of periodic Programme reports to Senior Management, with a strong emphasis on Critical Path and key milestone identification.
- Degree / Higher Diploma level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline
- 5+ years’ post qualification experience
- Knowledge of property (residential) development planning and building systems across both low and high-density projects
- Expert level competency in Project Controls Software tools including Microsoft Project / Primavera / Excel.
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
- To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- To be self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
To register your interest please send CV in Word to email@example.com or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.