Job detail view & apply
|Murphy Belton Consulting Engineers Ltd.
B17 Ballymount Corporate Park,
Ballymount Avenue, Dublin 12.
Tel: 01 4295774
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Entered: 23 May 2018
|You have an exciting opportunity to join us at MBCE for the position of a Senior Mechanical Engineer.
Do your values match ours:
· Growth Orientated
· Works Well within a team
· Supportive of company culture
Here at MBCE we pride ourselves on Engineering a Better Service, which we do through our 3 uniques:
· Optimising our Client Investment
· Delivering service through our Unique Structure Process
· Easy to get along with
We are currently seeking the right candidate to join our Mechanical team.
· Manage and deliver a variety of mechanical engineering projects and provide clients with a professional, proactive and efficient service
· Managing and executing mechanical engineering projects with responsibility for design, quality, budget and project delivery
· Mechanical design works and all associated project documents including drawings and specifications
· Attendance at Client and Design Team meetings
· Construction stage inspections and preparation of associated reports in line with BCAR processes
· Keep up to date with industry development, innovations and the technology utilised by consulting engineering professionals
· Mentoring of junior / intermediate engineering staff
· Interface / co-ordination with electrical engineering department
Qualifications, skills and experience:
· Candidate must have Level 8 Third Level Qualification in Mechanical Building Services discipline (or be in the process of completing same)
· Have attained Chartered Engineer status or be in the process of attaining same;
· Proven track record in the design and co-ordination of mechanical engineering projects; (consultancy background preferable 5-7 years minimum)
· High level of technical competence and knowledge of relevant design codes and Building Regulations;
· Must have strong in BIM and AutoCAD skills
· Competent in design software
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
· Competent user of Microsoft Office software including Word and Excel
· Enthusiasm, Commitment, Growth Orientated, supportive of company culture.
· Organised and adaptable, self-starter/ learner with a flexible approach to work
· Ability to meet strict deadlines
· Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
· Participate in external meetings
· Have experience of Energy Assessment Procedures such as DEAP, NEAP, BREEM & LEED;
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Immediate start available to the successful candidate
|Apply using your CV:|