Job detail view & apply
11 Merrion Square,
Tel: +353 1 690 9724
MEP Services Coordinator
Entered: 17 July 2018
Our client is a leading building and civil engineering contractor with a long-standing reputation for integrity, professionalism, innovation and excellence. With more than 60 years' experience across all sectors of the construction industry our client's success is built on an uncompromising dedication to quality and service.
Azon are accepting application on behalf of our client for the position of MEP Services Coordinator.
This is a permanent role in a close knit and well supported organisation that is growing sustainably for the future with a flexible and adaptable business model.
Job Summary and Purpose:
* You will be responsible for the work in progress at the construction and the commissioning stages. You will liaise with M + E Subcontractors, the design team and the client on all aspects on the installations.
* You will be responsible for overseeing the sign off commissioned systems for client acceptance.
* Ensure and monitor all aspects on the subcontractor progress report.
* Fully responsible for handover documentation
* Previous experience in a similar role.
* Relevant Degree/Trade
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.
|Apply using your CV:|