Project Engineer – Cork
Our client, a manufacturing medical device company is currently seeking an experience project engineer
We are seeking commercially aware individuals with strong technical and analytical abilities.
- Statutory and regulatory compliant technical delivery of the Design Build technical output.
- Ensure Engineering procedures are implemented and adhered to
- Identify, carry out and manage Design Build product planning and develop supply chain vendors relationships to meet current and future needs and expectations
- Ensure effective implementation of the Engineering procedures.
- Support design for tendering
- Ensure disciplines in place for management of estimating and procurement on all DB activities during budgeting, quotation, tendering and post tender phases.
- Develop relationships with customers, end user clients and supply chain partnerships.
- Project Management duties along with risk identification and Quality programmes
- Ensure co-ordination of all design information with site construction team in order to achieve financial targets.
- Knowledge generation of all relevant products including statutory and regulatory developments.
- Attend tender launch and adjudication meetings as required.
- Implement technical innovation, value creation and right first time delivery in all contracts.
- Relevant Degree in Science or Engineering Sector
- Minimum 3 years validation experience in the Pharmaceutical sector
- Experience with Vaqlidation and Commissioning essential
- Experience working with autoclaves & parts washers
- Commercial awareness
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Teamworking skills
- Relevant technical knowledge
- Good leadership skills
- IT skills
- Analytical skills.
Please send your CV to Aoife at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01-4569899