Engineering and Design Manager - Semiconductor
Entered: 22 Sept 2018
Our client are a multinational engineering contractor with offices in Ireland, currently looking to hire an Engineering & Design Manager on a permanent basis in Dublin.
Responsibilities will include implementing company policies, systems & procedures. The Design Manager has responsibility to manage the delivery of the overall project construction/design requirements during the construction phase to the required quality standards. Responsibility for coordinating the construction/design related matters and solutions with the Client in relation to all the necessary design approvals, reviews and coordination throughout the construction period. Support the project team to review and co-ordinate with the Client and necessary project stake holders to ensure all design changes and solutions are implemented and coordinated into the project design documentation.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Ensure strong, experienced, professional and capable teams are in place and trained in the function.
- Responsibility for budget of the department.
- Manage the construction/design deliverables in accordance with construction requirements and Client’s expectations.
- Co-ordinate all construction/design matters between the key project stakeholders – Client, Design Team, third party specialist designers, Contractor and Master Developer.
- Distribution of all construction/design information and documentation to all relevant Parties.
- Manage the review of key milestone deliverables for completion in relation to quality of construction/design.
- Implementation and co-ordination of design changes.
- General Contractor management, Stakeholder management, Vendor management, working close with SPOC, PE, & Work Group
- Lead the work group during construction phase, directing PE, SPOC, GC & A&E to fulfil the deliverables of the project
- Ensuring that the work is being performed to Clients policies and expectations
- Review and manage all construction/design related queries to an amicable resolution.
- Manage, co-ordinate and control all meetings in relation to design.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree/ Professionally Qualified
- Experience in the Semi-conductor Industry
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE