|SSA are recruiting a M&E Coordinator on behalf of a leading building and civil engineering contractor with over 70 years’ experience across all sectors of the construction industry. This is a Dublin-based position.
About the company:
My client is an internationally recognised contractor with a portfolio of major projects across all sectors of the industry. They have an international presence, with offices in Ireland, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East.
As a company who are committed to continuous employee development, they support employees throughout their career with a dedicated programme of training, mentoring, management development and on-the-job support.
Your main duties will include, but not be limited to;
To be successful in your application you will possess the following;
- To interface with a multi discipline project team, to advise the team and fully integrate and coordinate the MEP works into the overall construction process.
- To manage the MEP works team and sub-contractors acting as the facilitator between the contractors’ project team and the sub-contract works.
- Interface with the client in all aspects of the MEP works.
- To monitor all phases of the sub contract works, including, planning, engineering, construction, commissioning and handover.
- Coordinate the sub contract packages with the main contract works and other sub-contractors with weekly meetings.
- Instigate the planning of the sub contract works and review of progress against targets set.
- Coordinate the sub contract builders work drawings with the structural and architectural drawings.
- Ensure that the works are installed in accordance with the drawings, specifications and other requirements of the contract.
- Monitor progress of all aspects of the work to ensure completion on time. Notify the project team, client and sub-contractor of any delays to the works.
- Interface with government departments and utility companies.
- Regular and concise reporting of the status of the sub contract works, timely system walk downs, demonstrations and snag lists.
- Ensure that the works are undertaken in a safe manner utilizing the project specific safety plan.
To register your interest, please forward your CV to Sean Duggan at email@example.com. For further information, please feel free to contact me on +353 (86) 140 9795 or +353 1 513 4797.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Building Services Engineering
- 5+ years post graduate experience
- Trade background is advantageous
- Experience within a contracting business is desirable
If you are seeking a position but the above doesn’t match your criteria, please do not hesitate to contact me as many other exciting opportunities exist nationwide