Job detail view & apply
11 Merrion Square,
Tel: +353 1 690 9724
Senior Health + Safety - Dublin City
Entered: 22 July 2018
|Azon Recruitment have been retained by a leading building contractor who are actively looking for a Senior Safety advisor for their Dublin City location with strong experience on the environmental side.
You will be involved in developing, monitoring and implementing the company's HSEQ policy, ensuring that at all time we are compliant with Health and Safety Regulation.
Duties of the Role:
* Implement the company's health, safety, quality and environmental policy, procedures and management systems.
* Advising + assisting site management in drafting and communicating Method Statements, Safe Plans of Action and Tool Box Talks.
* Provide advice, guidance and instruction in all health + safety matters to management, safety representatives and employees (including sub-contractors where appropriate).
* Delivering Health + Safety induction programmes for new employees or sub-contractors working on site.
* Conduct regular inspections and site audits, reporting findings to site and senior company management. Strict follow-up is required to ensure that actions are dealt with immediately.
* Ensure that all accidents are reported, recorded and investigated and that suitable notification is given to the Directors, Health + Safety Authority and Insurers as required.
* Compiling relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
* Promote the Company mission of being a healthy and incident and injury free workplace
Skills/Experience Required for the role:
* Hold a relevant Qualification
* Have a minimum of 5 years' experience
* Must have previous experience on a project in excess of €10million
* Hold a full, clean Driving license
* Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including strong excel skills
* Exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships + stakeholder management
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.
|Apply using your CV:|